Donnerstag, 18. Juni 2009

Inspire Challenge MTTI 02

This weeks Inspire Challenge by Lauren Meader, http://laurenm.blogs.splitcoaststampers.com/


And this is the result:



I was very hard thinking about this one because these colours do not belong to my favourites. I was of the opinion that it should be something straight and plain. I coloured the hearts fixed to the white ribbon with the coloures of the challenge. The stamp is "cutesty hearts" from Stamping Bella. I gave the card deliberately no bling!

Thanks for looking!

2 Kommentare:

ittybittyandpretty hat gesagt…

lovely, i do not know how to make cards or work with paper but these are beautiful photos of your work well done.
%*_*% rosey

Kristin Eberline hat gesagt…

I love how clean and simple your card is! It's so fresh and the hearts are adorable. I really like how you colored the hearts (focal and on the ribbon). Very pretty :O)

Glad you played along even though these aren't your favorite colors!! Hope to see you this weekend for another fun challenge :]