Donnerstag, 25. Juni 2009

MTTC03 Template Challenge

I alway wanted do something with my feathers. Inspired by a small organza bag lined with feathers I thought maybe that's an idea for decorating the purse-onality clutch!

I stamped butterflies with VersaMaker powederd with chalk on the flap to meet the requirement of the challenge of creating the own paper! It is not much visible. The focus here is definitly on the feathers and the huge butterfly (both butterflies from Stampin' up).

The bold butterfly is decorated with fun flock and stickles.

O what a mess to work with feathers and fun flock!!!

So this is the result. I am not a 100% convinced from the result so far. It need some further development.

Like hearing your comments about it!

1 Kommentar:

Lauren (mytime) hat gesagt…

Love the feathers! So "HOT" looking!