Dienstag, 9. Juni 2009

Mytimess33

One of the challenges I like are mytimess, by http://laurenm.blogs.splitcoaststampers.com.

This is the template:


And this is my enty:


I used partybella, coloured with my brandnew copics (!), decorated with breads and rhinestones.
The papers are downloads from the UK papercrafting magazine www.papercraftinspirationsmagazine.co.uk/.
For me this is a good souce of inspiration too. And the papers and templates which can be download for free are gorgeous!
Thanks for looking!

3 Kommentare:

AKiteFlier hat gesagt…

Ich spreche eine wenig deutsch aber ich schreiben es nicht sehr gut. Ihre karte ist sehr nett. Ich leibe die farben und den bella. Danke für das spielen von Lauren.

Elise hat gesagt…

Your card is DARLING and a whole lot of fun! Beautiful coloring adorned with just the right amount of "jewels!" Yipee!

Karen hat gesagt…

What a fun, colorful, happy card! Love your coloring with your new Copics and the sparkly gems! :>