Samstag, 1. Mai 2010

My first Ketto!

This is my first Ketto Stamp! I was amazed how tiny they are. It was really challenging to color. This is also my first participation of a Splitcoaststampers Challenge (No. SC278). As I used a browish cardstock (cookie dough from Elzybells) it is also suitable to submit to the "That's Krafty Thursday" Challenge.

Yesterday I found out what Kraft cardstock is and I even found a shop in Germany where it is sold. So maybe for the next challenge I may even have the right cardstock!


Isn't this image darling?

Supply list:

  • Charlotte from Ketto (Stamping Bella), colored with copics
  • Cardstock from SU and Elzybells
  • Desinger paper: Rayher
  • Half pearls
  • Ribbon
  • Stickles
  • White paper flowers, colored with copics and sprayed with angel mist

Love hearing your comments!

1 Kommentar:

The Spotted Chick hat gesagt…

Oh Martina, she's BEAUTIFUL!! I LOVE the pinks and oranges and that sparkle is WONDERFUL!! Wow, what a great card! Thank you SO MUCH for participating in my THAT'S KRAFTY THURSDAY challenge. {{{hen hugs}}}