Freitag, 21. Mai 2010

Another That's Krafty Thursday Challenge!

This week I received a tiny card with a short post-it note inside. I was hooked by this format and the idea because the card is done within a couple of minutes. It gives the reciver (hopefully) a smile when passing on this note.
The size is 3 x 3 inches.

Supply list:

  • Kraft cardstock - this time the "real" one
  • Image: Agnes from Ketto
  • Patterned Paper: So Sophie from My Mind's Eye
  • Image colored with copics and my new polychromos!!!
  • Ribbon

Thanks for looking!

2 Kommentare:

The Spotted Chick hat gesagt…

How sweet!! I love the scalloped circle around the image. It looks like she's popping out of a flower! Great job! Thanks so much for participating in my TKT challenge! {{{hen hugs}}}

Silli hat gesagt…

Hallo liebe Martina, deine Karte ist so süß geworden, die Farben mag ich total und das Bild gefällt mir auch sehr. Viele liebe Grüße!