Samstag, 27. März 2010

A lot to share!

I've been busy this week and created some cards which I like to show you!

Currently I am fallen in love with the color purple.

Supply list:
  • Image: Jugglabella from Stamping Bella colored with copics
  • Sentiment: Stamping Bella
  • Cardstock: SU
  • Designer Paper: Rayher
  • Others: Ribbon, paper flowers, half pearls, button, liquid pearls, stickles

And another "Bella Card"!
Unfortunately you can't really see on the photograph the image has a 3D-effect. The butterfly Bella is holding in her hand is paper pieced as well as the compelet image of Bella!


Supply list:
  • Image: Butterflybella from Stamping Bella colored with copics
  • Sentiment: SU
  • Cardstock: SU and Elzybells
  • Designer Paper: My Mind's Eye
  • Martha Steward's Butterfly punch
  • Others: Ribbon, half pearls, stickles
Thanks for looking! I am curious about your comments!

Keine Kommentare: