Freitag, 12. Februar 2010

The Color Throwdown Challenge No. 79

This is the first time I participted in the Color Throwdown Challenge. The colors inpired me totally. As I am a "Bella-Lover" I used this image for the cental point.

Here is what I made of this colors:
 

And this is my interpreation of it:

 

Supply list:
"Huggybellas" and sentiment from Stamping Bella
Stampend flower on the pink paper: manufacuturer unknown (to me)
Designer paper: Making memories: rouge and mocha
Cardstock: SU
Ink: Memento and SU
Image is colored with copics
Others: Ribbon, pearls, stickles, Bella baubles

Thanks for looking!

3 Kommentare:

Barbara hat gesagt…

Too cute! Thanks for playing the Throwdown!

Silli hat gesagt…

Hallo Martina, vielen Dank für deinen Kommentar, freu mich sehr darüber! Deine Karte ist so süß, ich bin ein Bellafan, die Farben gefallen mir total und die Papiere hast du toll coloriert! Liebe Grüße, Silke

Jo hat gesagt…

I love that stamp too cute. Thanks for your lovely comment.