Dienstag, 26. Januar 2010

Just Us Girls Challenge No. 17

This week I was again inspired the the JUG Challenge. So I tried the new free Cutesy Cover template from
My Time Made Easy
This time I chose the colors apple green, burgundy and white/vanilla.

So here is my Cutesy Cover.



As I had my sewing machine unpacked because I finished a quilt for my daughter I tried machine stitiching as an embellisment. The top flap and the sides are embroidered with my sewing machine. The butterfly is a die for my cuttlebug!



Hope you like it! Thanks for looking!

5 Kommentare:

Mara Campbell hat gesagt…

Beautiful, I love the green on this!! Your stitching is sooo pretty, such a great detail!

Maria hat gesagt…

Very cool, great green color. ANd that stitching is way cool! Thanks so much for playing along with us!

Lisa Kind hat gesagt…

Wow that stitching is lovely! I have a hard time sewing a straight line! This little box is so pretty! I love the addtion of those delicate leaves! Thanks so much for playing our JUGs challenge!

Sue Lelli hat gesagt…

LOVE the stitching and it matches the butterfly so well! FAB!

The Spotted Chick hat gesagt…

Whoa Martina, this is gorgeous!! I just LOVE that stitching on the sides and flap. I would have never thought of that! Just beautiful.