Freitag, 23. Oktober 2009

I did it!

I did my first "Draw Card". I found somewhere in internet the instruction for a draw card (forgot where!). I have seen those cards a couple of times but I never revealed the miracle of the technique behind. I took me one and a half hour to create the basic card! I was ranting and raving about the technique till a had the flash of inspiration and openting up the card hundeds of times..

But now see the result:



Supply list:
Images: Partigirlbella and happy birthday sentiment from Stamping Bella
Heart Border and Birthday wishes sentiment from Stampin' up!
Ink: Memento black and prune
Cardstock: Purple: no name: vanilla white: SU
Coloring: Copics in various pink and purple shades
Embellisment: Stickles, pearls and satin ribbon.

Thanks for looking

Keine Kommentare: