Samstag, 11. Juli 2009

Time for another challenge!

Inspired by the challenge of http://prairiepaperandink.typepad.com I created the following birthday card:
I used the image of springtini from Stamping Bella coloured with copics and lots of glitter to give the drink the necessary 'bling'. The paper is marrakech paper pad from kars (BasicGray). THe circle is embossed with my Cuttlebug!

The buttons are heirlooms from my mother in law. She gave me a huge box full of different buttons a long time ago. Now I can use them for my cards. Some look a bit worn which give the cards a vintage look. What you can't see on the photo the butterfly is fixed with dimensionals. Cardstock and sentiment are from SU.

Thanks for looking!

1 Kommentar:

Tamara hat gesagt…

Very nice card. That martini glass is adorable!
Thanks for the nice comments on my blog :)